Monday, March 26, 2012

Out of Order

I apologize for the lack of posts last week, dear readers. I came down with a nasty bacterial infection and did not leave the bed for a few days. The resident furball did not mind this in the least, but it led to a less than exciting week for the rest of us.

What IS exciting however is that our air freight finally arrived! For the past six weeks, we have been living on the few pieces of clothing we brought in our suitcases. Of course, now that we are here, we both wished that we had packed in a significantly different manner. Oh well. I'm sure my 15 Penn State t-shirts will come in handy at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! I'm surprised you took the time to take a picture BEFORE you tore into those boxes. And yes, there is always a reason to wear a Penn State t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...