Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tokyo tastes

Here is a quick recap of some of the foods we enjoyed in Tokyo. While there was one dinner of $100 chicken hearts, we otherwise found lots of tasty treats to fill our cravings.

 
 Tempura

 

 
 Udon noodles in miso broth

 
 Conveyor belt sushi

 The sushi was so good, I only got a photo of the empty plates

 We found this adorable cafe called Bridge, which was connected to a design firm. Everything was really open and industrial

 And they served up this phenomenal ice cream. Toasted butter with salted caramel.
 
 Fresh sesame crackers, dipped in soy sauce
 
 No idea what to call this, but it was a doughnut like pastry filled with pumpkin. 

There were also soba noodles, dumplings, and more sushi throughout the weekend, but I generally ate it before I thought to snap a photo. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I am a tourist by profession and explore many countries yet.I also travel to Japan.Its really a nice place to see especially Tokyo.There are many great attraction in Tokyo which attracts the people from all over the world to visit it.you talk about the taste or food of Tokyo.Its really so nice and very neat and clean cooking.I like your blog and very nice work done on this.I like the Tokyo meal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...