Sunday, June 3, 2012

How you got here

Matt and I are off celebrating our third wedding anniversary in Moganshan for the next few days. While we are away, I thought I would share with you some of the search keywords which lead people to our blog. While the majority of our readers are family and friends (Hi Mom!), we also get a fair amount of traffic from all over the globe. Without further ado, here is just a sampling of what brought you here.

-Things I should bring to China
-Slit Diaper Method
-Qingming Foods
-House Hunters Shanghai
-How well does ikea bed hold up newlywed

While our blog can help with some of these questions, I fear the the poor soul looking for advice on Ikea beds was probably disappointed. Unless they wanted to know if it was okay to try out the bed by napping in it. Then perhaps I did address that question.


Somehow, I don't think that is what they meant though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...