Friday, September 7, 2012

Sundays in September

For the past ten years of my life, I have spent nearly every Saturday throughout fall doing the same thing, watching college football. More specifically, watching my alma mater, Penn State, play football. Despite a rather rough year for us Nittany Lions, I was determined to still show my support from half way around the world. 

 

Thanks to the 12 hour time difference, the first game of the year kicked off at midnight Saturday in Shanghai. While I wasn't quite able to stay up for the end of that game, Matt and I did manage to make it to a local expat bar by 8AM Sunday morning to catch the Michigan-Alabama match up.

 

So while my Saturdays may no longer be filled with tailgates and football, at least now my Sundays are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...