Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Sunday marked our first holiday outside of the states, as well as the official two month point of living in Shanghai. To celebrate, we went to brunch at Boxing Cat Brewery, a Southern restaurant that served up shrimp and grits, cornbread, stuffed french toast, and loads of other tasty treats and then exchanged Easter baskets with each other. Thankfully, we were not without chocolate as my mother recently shipped me some much needed hygiene essentials and managed to sneak a few Kit Kats (my favorite) and Cadbury Eggs (Matthew's crack of choice) into the box as well.

My family got together early on Easter (while Matthew and I stayed up late) so that I could video chat with all of them. Here is a quick screen shot I grabbed during the chat. I cannot stop smiling when I look at this photo. I have the most adorable family.

I hope everyone had a happy holiday, no matter where you celebrated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...